It's A Good Life

I do have good days believe it or not. Things make me laugh, smile, and want to dance. This blog is more a place to express my thoughts rather than actions so you don't see my happy side much. So I thought, why not branch out and do something different today?

I looked through my phone and found some pictures of my life to share. Hope you can relax and enjoy!

My Adventure Buddy and I both got off early and watched the sun set at my favorite spot before church one Wednesday evening. It was a wonderful memory maker. 



A little buddy I found on a walk with Grandma. She kept thinking I said  I found a "cake" and was annoyed that she didn't get a piece. 🤣


I went with my Adventure Buddy's family to a theme park. The Christmas parade was lovely.




My partner broke her arm a month ago so I have been doing both of our jobs. This includes activities with the children. I was so impressed and proud of their fall leaf creations!


My family isn't much for celebrating Christmas and growing up Christmas trees were considered scandalous. I made this tiny little guy and stashed him on my windowsill where it hopefully won't horrify them too much.


Accidentally went Black Friday shopping with a friend. Couldn't resist taking a picture with these gems. 


Found this book at work and it amused me considering my current living situation. Mom has asked me to bring it home so that we can both find some comic relief.


After three years of hauling the massive and extremely pokey plant inside and outside, we produced our own pineapple. And yes, it tasted absolutely amazing.


 My AB and I took his nephew on a walk after Thanksgiving dinner. I was not disappointed to stumble out of the woods and discover these friendly beauties.


Comments

  1. I loved this and chuckled over so much! The leaves are adorable. We don't do Christmas either;) the cake/ snake is hilarious . .. And that book, too. Many more laughs to you!

    MB> keturahskorner.blogspot.com
    PB> thegirlwhodoesntexist.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you enjoyed it Keturah! I've been wanting to post some lighter things on here for a while. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts and opinions (politely please) and be sure to check back later--I respond to every comment!

Popular posts from this blog

Modesty: Is My Heart Really in the "Right Spot"?

Our Hearts--His Home

My Safety Line in Depression